The purpose of this training and supervision group is to support professionals in the healing arts (social workers, psychologists, coaches, etc.) expand and deepen their skills. I will be teaching a broad range of techniques and tools for serving people in a variety of settings. The intention is to provide a rich learning environment so that participants become even more proficient as providers of helping services.
Application and Acceptance Process
This application is designed primarily to support you in clarifying your intention for being a part of this group and to help me in meeting your needs as a member of this group.
Applications are due by January 17, 2018 and will be reviewed upon receipt. You will be notified of your acceptance within a month of the receipt of your application. Registration for this session will close once the group is full.
A registration fee of $375 is due upon your acceptance into the Fellowship Training Group. This will ensure that your space is reserved.
With great respect,
Melanie McGhee, L.C.S.W.
AAIT 2018 Fellowship Training Group Application
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
- Any cancellations must be made at least 30 days before the start of the training. A $250 cancellation fee will be deducted from your registration fee. Should you be able to join a future FTG, this amount may be applied towards your tuition. Decisions will be made on an individual basis.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellations within 30 days prior to the start of the training.
- Personal medical or family emergencies resulting in an inability to attend some training sessions may be credited toward future training programs. Decisions will be made on an individual basis.
- I will refund 100% of the tuition amount paid if I cancel the training.
- Participants are expected to attend every session, regularly meet with accountability partners and be an active member of the FTG private online community, and engage in regular AAIT home practice.